FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER | BONDI
As our Boutique Manager you will have an in-depth understanding of retail operations, boutique customer experience, be a genuine and inspiring team leader dedicated to providing unforgettable customer service, while providing a memorable shopping experience in line with our company core values, KPIs and goals.
As the Boutique Manager you will be brand ambassador for Porter Jewellery in every facet. You will set the overall tone and customer experience expectations for the team and will be focused on leading our Flagship Boutique to success.
In a hands-on role, you will lead and execute the sales performance, operations and customer experience of our Flagship Boutique, including commercial performance and KPIs, stock and merchandising management, training and team management along with leading and developing product knowledge and styling principles within the team.
You will lead and execute our Customer Experience Strategy and will have the natural ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and respond intuitively to each customer's needs and develop this within your team.
You will lead and inspire your team to develop authentic and genuine customer relationships, drive strong sales results and deliver a boutique with an exceptional level of customer service and experience.
Providing a memorable and seamless omni-channel customer experience and service is of high priority for Porter Jewellery.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Lead and execute the Retail Monthly Strategy by delivering exceptional customer experience, driving profitable outcomes, and representing the company values.
- Lead and train all retail boutique employees , be accountable for the team’s comprehensive understanding of brand, product knowledge, store presentation and customer experience and service standards and company policies and procedure.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience and lead by example in driving profitable outcomes, and representing, company values.
- Lead, train and develop our team to provide exceptional, authentic and genuine customer service that is inline with our core values.
- Strategically manage retail operations daily, weekly and monthly, including rosters, store zoning structure, commercial performance, boutique presentation and stock and merchandise management.
- Be accountable for the team’s comprehensive understanding of brand, product knowledge, store presentation and customer experience and service standards.
- Lead and execute the store zoning strategy and structure that will set the daily tone and enhance the customer experience and journey through the boutique.
- With the support of the Head Of Brand, Director and Designer, lead, build and maintain the VIP client base and assist with developing and executing company strategies to engage, build and grow our loyal customer base. (This position within the team needs to be developed)
- Collaboratively work with your team to drive strong sales, customer experience results and conversions.
- Inspire, motivate and up-skill your team by identifying opportunities within your boutique to enhance the customer journey.
- Strong decision making skills and initiative to actively increase sales, brand awareness and retention when on the boutique floor.
- Take pride in maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the products, quality and industry trends.
- Ensure all areas of the boutique's customer journey and visual presentation are held to the highest standard.
- Exemplify a passionate approach to the Porter Jewellery brand and customer experience.
- Uphold company values to the highest standard.
- Mentor, lead and inspire your team to achieve weekly, monthly and seasonal budgets , customer experience, targets, KPIs and goals.
- Lead and develop the retail stylists, driving the overall performance of the boutique to success.
- Oversee and manage the Visual Merchandising weekly operations and requirements in line with the Porter Jewellery creative direction.
- Work in collaboration with higher Business Management to implement in-store training to help improve your team's strengths and skill set.
- Exceptional communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com