EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Please kindly note we do not currently offer refunds, however understand that not every item is right for you upon arrival. We offer exchanges and/or credit notes on full priced items which are valid for 6 months, also keeping in mind all products must be unworn and received back in sellable condition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your item(s) with the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone number & email address
- Order no. or proof of purchase
- Reason for return & product you wish to exchange for
Please note: free shipping does not apply when exchanging items. When posting the item back to Porter for exchange, please include a prepaid post satchel that has been addressed to yourself and your best postal address.
ARCHIVE SALE, PROMOTIONAL SALES & FINAL MARKDOWNS
Please kindly note products purchased in our archive sale, promotional sales and or on final markdown items are final sale and cannot be exchanged and or returned. No returns accepted.
All Porter Jewellery purchases made through our online store and boutiques come with a 3 month warranty. This warranty does not cover loss of jewellery, chain breakage, and general wear and tear. General wear and tear would include fading of plated jewellery, and therefore, is not covered by warranty. You can view our care page here
We will offer a repair or replacement once the item has been assessed and proven by our team to be faulty.
Porter Jewellery pieces are delicate and should be handled with care as explained in our product care card that is enclosed with your order. You can view our care page here
This warranty is effective from the date of purchase and covers manufacturing faults and defects in materials.
For a warranty claim to be considered we require proof of purchase.
Porter Jewellery reserves the right to reject or accept any warranty claims.
FAULTY & REPAIRS
- If your jewellery appears to be faulty, this must be flagged with our Customer Service Manager via email prior to sending back to our Head Office.
- You will be liable to pay freight to and from, with the exception of when a product is deemed faulty upon assessment by our production team. Only then will Porter Jewellery offer replacement and reimburse freight expenses.
- All repairs are welcomed at any given time which can be flagged in our Boutiques or Online. Please note all completed repairs must be collected within 14 days.
If you have concerns about your items purchased with us please contact email@example.com and we will do everything we can to accomodate your concerns. Please refer to our quality and care page here prior to proceeding with a return request.